Monday, October 17, 2011
Here it is...
The long awaited official Bucket List!
1. Learn meditation. Practice daily.
2. Bake bread and enjoy it with loved ones.
3. Honor the present moment. Really.
4. Parent from my gut, not my guilt.
5. Master the Art that is Budgeting.
6. Live through my mid-life crisis and come out a winner.
7. Run a half marathon. Then a full one.
8. Become a certified Bikram Yoga Instructor.
9. Master the lifestyle that is vegetarianism.
10. Bring back the art of writing letters to keep in touch with friends and family.
11. Complete one scrapbook a year for the boys. Total completed so far: 0. To do list: 4.
12. Travel to Las Vegas with girlfriends for a week-end of outrageous over the top fun! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Remember no tweeting or FB updates allowed.
13. Travel with Big Daddy on an all inclusive extravagant over the top romantic trip to renew our 10 year vows.
14. Open up my respite organization for individuals living with Autism.
15. Backpack to Europe with Big Daddy and the boys between middle school and high school.
16. Travel to Tibet and meet at least one monk which who I can take a deep breath with. On a mountain top.
17. Conquer emotional and compulsive eating. One dat at a time.
18. Write a book about the joys and challenges of raising twin boys.
19. Write a fictional book about a book group with twin moms who navigate Life's ups, downs and all arounds...That is Life.
20. Successfully complete my LNA course.
Note: These are not in order and there is no time frame. That said...There is no time like the present, is there?
Posted by Elissa at 10:10 AM