Clues for Mama Burnout:
1. You secretly wish the Budget will not pass...So you can have the car.
2. You envy the Old Single Cat Lady.
3. You count the days until school will start. Real full-time school: 638.
4. You cry on your walk back from the school bus...When there is no school.
5. You want to kick people who say "it is all worth it!You will see!" Thanks. Now not only do I feel guilty for thinking this sucks but now I have to wait another x number of years until it doesn't?
Note: This mama LOVES her boys. ADORES them. Life circumstances just make it very difficult for this mama to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes.
The buddhists say nothing is permanent. Thank Buddha.